|General advantages of LogiTRACE
- Very simple and comfortable way of using the software
Easy to use because you see your entered data, 3D view and the
unfolded part at once and at the same time.
- You see dimensions of parts at one
The unfolded part is dimensioned immediately and automatically.
If the parts are too big for your sheet size, it is possible to
change the number of welds.
- Sheet thickness is considered
The module pipe on pipe shows even the sheet thickness in 3D and
you can also choose the type of contact. Here you can even enter
a welding grap if necessary.
- Many standard modules
You have about 128 standard modules to work with.
- Create own modules with Combi-Contour and Combi-Figure
There is never a module missing. With Combi-Contour it is possible
to create you own modules. With help of the mouse each part can
be easily positioned. Also the 3D views help you to do that.
- Order processing information
It is possible to enter order processing information like material
type and thickness, number of parts, customer number directly
in the DXF file.
- Unfold as block, e.g. segment bends
Very useful blocks. It is possible to create segments with common
cut and even with cutting joints
- Marking the folds
Many settings can be enterd, e.g short marking lines, notches,
- Saveable and reloadable results
In each module you can create files which can be saved and read
in again and changed at any time.
- Safety with the 3D view
Avoid mistakes with the perfect 3D view.
- Automatic save of the 3D files and 2D DXF developments
You only save your entered data one time and LogiTRACE creates
automatically the 3D files and unfolded parts in DXF format.
- Seams and folds can be saved for different parts.
- Improved 1:1 printout
It is possible to choose the pages which you really want to print.
Marking out the part is very easy.
- PROfirst 3D functions
3D files created with PROfirst can be read in and it is possible
to calculate the unfolded part.
- Compatible to Autocad, MegaCad, ME10,...
With the DXF format compatible to nearly all CAD/CAM systems.